Thursday, April 22, 2010

Yaaro Yaarukkul


Track courtesy: www.ajaykumars.com :)
I fell in love instantly with this tune when I first heard it. The naughtiness in the voices of SPB and Chithra is too infectious! :)The song so reminds me of an old composition “Unnai Thotta thendral vanthu” by Bala Bharathi in the movie “Thalai Vaasal”. It is only to easy to switch between the two songs which are in the same beat and also sung by the same singers. A very intelligent job by YSR there I must say! :)
I am so glad to be singing this song with Sriram Srinivasan whose voice fits this song to the T in my opinion.
Movie: Chennai 600028
Music :Yuvan Shankar Raja
Originally sung by : SPB, K.S.Chithra
Harmonies: Adithi and Sriram
Mixing: Sriram Srinivasan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Same here....one of the recent songs I fell in love with.....as for the song itself, I like the sound of drums (this is what drum sound has to be like, as opposed to being everything is electronic)

Male voice is very compatible for SPB or Charan type voices. Beautiful.

Nice work once again!