Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sandhana Kaatre


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RAJINI! :)
Although I am a hardcore Kamal fan, I felt like doing a Rajini song for his birthday. I am huge fan of his style, humility and commitment to quality. Some movies like “Aarilirundu Aruvadu varai”, “Engeyo kaetta kural” are perhaps the best of the lot to show what a fantastic actor he is. For a brief period in my life, I used to watch Rajini movies like crazy!!!!
Sukumar and I picked a different song for the occasion but in the last minute, it didn’t materialise due to an irreparably poor track. This song has always been in my list and ended up getting finished in less than 24 hours, with the huge World time difference constraint.Thanks Suku, for working under high pressure to deliver this song :D. The initial version had a technical flaw which only Vishnu could correct. This version has been beautifully mixed by Vishnu! Thanks a lot, Vicchu!
The track isn’t great. But wanted to do this song so desparately……
Movie: Thani Kaattu Raaja
Music: IR(Who else!!!)
Originally sung by: SPB, S.Janaki
Sandhana Kaatre- With Sukumar(Reuploaded) | Music Upload

No comments: