Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Un Paarvaiyil

This song is very special to me though just not sure why !

This is the second time I had to do it and the first take was a disaster as aptly pointed out by a musician friend. Thank you, Murali!

My rendition is nowhere in the league of the original but I know you are not expecting it! :)

I am not going to spoil the special feeling of this song with a long story. So listen on...

Movie : Amman Koil Kizhakkaale Singers : KJY, Chithra Music : Ilayaraaja

Un Paarvaiyil Oraayiram Upload Music

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Its so nice adhithi...Good singing.

intelligentwins said...

wonderfullllll clarity in notes and pitch,,shows ur expertise very clearly! super pa!! :)

Awatts said...

Adithi its a good attempt!

Can u tell me where you got the ktrack for this? I wud love to attempt it!