Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thendral Vandu Ennai Thodum

Actor Mohan has been very lucky in that almost all his movies have had fantastic songs. Though I prefer to forget the visuals when I listen to them(no offense to Mohan here!), I just can't stop admiring the impact these tunes have had on us!

I was so happy when NVK sir asked me if I could sing this song with him. Totally enjoyed myself though NVK definitely did a better job and that too so effortlessly! The most enjoyable part for me was the humming in the 2nd interlude- spent a good few minutes( ok, hours) trying to figure out KJY's part! Do let me know what you think…

Movie: Thendrale Ennai Thodu

Music: Ilayaraaja

Singers: KJY, S.Janaki

Thendral Vandu ennai Thodum- With NVK Music Upload

3 comments:

Unknown said...

like the original one....u both rocked ...adithi good voice ..loved that humming in the 2nd interlude....I enjoyed a lot....Good job guys..kudos to u both

Awatts said...

Nice singing both of you!

Adithi's voice could have been louder

mithu &padma said...

excelent adithi aunty the humming was mind blowing