Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Aur Kyaa

It has only been about a month since I have known AJ through the blogging community. But we have already become great friends, so much that I am one of the chosen first few to know about his recent engagement to this sweet angel, Amrutha!

I have so much to learn from his enthusiasm and relentlessness in getting a song right! And am honoured to sing this song (his first duet) with him! Please do listen to this song from AJ's blogspot!

http://ajrockaj.blogspot.com/2008/09/aur-kyalovely-romantic-song.html

AJ, thanks for including me in your circleof friends! Here's to you and Amu!....

1 comment:

Rahul said...

Adithi,

Thanks a lot for dedicating this song to me and Amu....I and Amu are honored with this sweet gesture....Also u know what, Amu heard this rendition of ours and she almost cried on the phone...lol....she loved your singing and had asked me to give u her regards and appreciation....

We have a mutual admiration for ourselves and would pray to GOD to continue the same till eternity....

Cheers,
AJ