Monday, August 18, 2008

Naan Thedum Sevvanthipoovidu

My limited knowledge in Carnatic music does not allow me to identify the ragas of numerous movie songs, like this one. My guess is Hindolam or Chandrakauns or something in-between!

All that matters to me is that it makes my heart leap with joy whenever I listen to it!

Movie: Dharma Patthini

Music: Ilayaraaja

Sung by : Ilayaraaja, S.Janaki

I would like to thank Shrinesh for singing this lovely song with me!

Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant say in words how much I like this song. IR's voice at one of his bests.

Rahul said...

well done guys....adithi....first of all i love ur name with "H"....second i love ur voice...never heard this song before but as people say, music is universal....i just loved it.....ur voice sound so much like chitra with some bass........i would love to hear the song "Munbe Vaa sung by shreya"
please sing some hindi songs too...

will look forward to hear more from u in the future....

The male voice is also very good....u guys complimented each other very well....
I have a music blog too...listen at ur convenience and leave a feedback if u like it...

Regards,
AJ

ZEG Consultants said...

Dear Adithi,

Welcome to the world of music bloggers. You will love it here!

You have a wonderful voice. I will join AJ in requesting a few Hindi songs from you.

Also, the feeling is mutual and I can learn a lot from you and other fellow singers :)