Sunday, May 16, 2010

Varuthu Varuthu

Sukumar and I decided to do this song long back, even when we sang "Vechukkavaa". 


It is a very important song in my life! It  was the first song that I sang on stage with orchestration :) I was in Class 5 then and sang with my uncle. You should have seen how scared I was, not of stage singing but of my mom who was in the front row signalling every offnote/ mistake with a frown! :)
I think it is Sukumar's best till date. No offnotes and that too with a single take recording! I knew he was capable of that perfection with some diligence and seriousness :). Awesome mixing by Vishnu too! 


Movie :Thoongathe Thambi Thoongathe
Music: Ilayaraaja
Originaly sung by: 
SPB, S.JANAKI

Mixing: Vishnu Mohan



Varuthu Varuthu with Adithi | Upload Music

No comments: