Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Oru Naal Oru Pozhudhu

I had no idea of singing this song until Unnikrishnan requested it of me. Infact this song is my birthday gift to him! :) Happy Birthday, Unni!

Unni kindly offered to do the mixing for me. In the process, he has tried something different in the form of introducing a tiny humming of his in the middle of the song. I loved it personally as I thought it accentuated the beauty and mood. I hope you will like it too! :)

Swarnalatha is one of the finest singers in the industry today. It is not an easy task to become the favourite of all 3 stalwarts of TFM- MSV, IR and ARR! :). It is quite a challenge to bring the feel and clarity of her songs into one’s renditions.

Ofcourse, my version is nowhere near the original but atleast I am happy that I did this one specially for Unni! :) Glad you loved it, kutta! :) Thanks Sudhathee, for the track. I still think that you have sung this song much better than me, di! :D


Movie: Andhimandhaarai

Music: AR Rahman

Lyrics: Vairamuthu

Mixing: Unnikrishnan KB


Oru Naal Oru Pozhudhu | Music Upload

No comments: