Friday, May 7, 2010

Ninaivo Oru Paravai


Though we covered this song a few weeks back, I was constantly troubling Maruthi to revisit the mixing a few times for this song- so that I can post it just in time for his birthday ;)
Maruthi has been greatly instrumental in rekindling the passion for good music in me. I am so fortunate to have met such a musically talented person as him who is a fantastic human being too! I wish him all the very best for a brilliant career in music which is beginning to take off as he is already working on a couple of plum projects back in Chennai :)
This movie and the songs are so dear to me for so many obvious reasons. This is the second song in the movie I am covering. The humming is an absolute killer and we both enjoyed singing it to the core. Hope you like it too. :)
Movie: Sigappu Rojaakkal
Music: Ilayaraaja
Originally sung by: Kamalhassan, S.Janaki
Mixing: Maruthi

No comments: