Sunday, May 16, 2010

Naadham En Jeevane


I am sure each of us have a set of songs which we can relate our feelings and emotions to. Not just the lyrics but the tune, the mood it creates, the impact it has on you long after you finished listening- everything adds up to the magic of the song. This is one such song for me.
The movie was a total flop commercially but the music is probably one of the finest pieces of work in Tamil Cinema and created waves. The song is definitely in one of the 10 best solos from S.Janaki in my humble opinion. I was searching for this song for a very long time and the search suddenly ended when I unearthed it from the internet.
Somewhere in the middle of the song (“unthan raja raagam….”), I broke down……
My most sincere thanks to Balamurali Bala for offering to mix this song. He perhaps saved you all from listening to a terrible mix! I couldn’t believe my ears to see how beautifully he had merged the track with my voice. You have a heart of gold, Bala, for spending such precious time on this mix! :)
Please do leave your valuable comments and suggestions. Thanks again for listening! :)
Movie: Kaadhal Oviyam
Music Director: Maestro Ilayaraaja (Bows!!!!!)
Originally sung by : S.Janaki

No comments: