Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A bold venture...

My good friend Sukumar and I were discussing about how boring we were starting to feel, doing the usual type of songs-devotional, moody, romantic, pathos….

So here’s a bold attempt for a change….

My mom is probably going to disown me for singing a song like this.:D I can hear her say," Oru kudumba ponnu paadura paattaa idu!!!"….LOL!

This is one song I have been so crazy about for years. When we searched, all that we could get was the track for the newer remix version. So we decided to do a remix of the remix- singing the old song and tune in that style with some inclusions from the newer one.

Just as Sukumar says, “Summaa jollyaa kaelunga!”….

Movie: Nallavanukku Nallavan

Music: Ilayaraaja

Originally sung by : K.J.Yesudas, S.Janaki

Mixing: Sukumar Rajendran

Pi.Ku: Sukumar asked me to add that this song was sung and mixed by him in the Netherlands (Unga alambal thaangalai Sir! :D)

A bold venture(Tamil)- with Sukumar Rajendran Upload Music

No comments: