Thursday, December 3, 2009

Indiraiyo ivaL Sundariyo

I remember how as young girls, my sister Sudhathee and I were mad of all songs from Kaadhalan. I am so reminded of those long nights when we used to sit in the balcony, singing all songs on by one. We hadn't even bothered to be considerate of our poor neighbours then :(

After a long hiatus, Sudhathee is probably back in action in music with this number. When we made the track, it was kind of bland with no chords to support. That is when I sought the help of our Chords King, Subbu aka Subramanian.K . Without any hesitation, he agreed to help us. And I think his chords are the highlight of this song! :)

As usual, Vishnu has helped us with the mixing. A big thanks to you again, brother, for your selfless work! :)

Before you read this post, the song may have finished! :) Hope you enjoyed it!

Movie: Kaadhalan

Music: A.R.Rahman

Originally sung by: Sunandha, Minmini

Indiraiyo- With Sudhathee and Subbu | Online recorder

No comments: