Friday, November 20, 2009

TheeNDaai

I have been suffering from a severe attack of flu(not the swine one) for the past few days that I have not been able to record anything recently (much to the joy of the neighbours!!!).

I had sung this song back in June and was waiting for Vivek to complete his part and send. Vivek, who is back after a long hiatus(hopefully this time), kindly completed it after getting permission from his fiancee! How nice of her! :)

I am so glad to be back with an ARR number! :) One of those “classic” undeserving movies where the music was a total misfit! I remember sleeping through most part of it and getting up during the song sequences!

A special thanks to Vishnu for adding the special effects to the voices!

Movie: En Swaasa Kaatre

Music: A.R.Rahman

Originally sung by: SPB, K.S.Chithra

TheeNdaai- With Vivek Mahadevan Upload Music

No comments: